The Golf Shop
The on-site Golf Shop carries a range of golfing consumables for every golfer’s daily requirements such as balls, tees, gloves, snacks and drinks together with a limited range of apparel, bags and trundlers.
Golf Shop Opening
- Tuesday 8.30am to 3.00pm
- Wednesday 8.30am to 3.00pm
- Thursday 8.30am to 3.00pm
- Friday 8.30am to 3.00pm
- Saturday morning 8.00am to 12.30pm
- Sunday 8.00am to 3.00pm
- Monday – course open all day
- Tuesday – tee closed to green fee players from 9.00am to 11.00am
- Wednesday – tee closed to green fee players from 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Thursday – tee closed to green fee players from 9.00am until 10.30am
- Friday – course open all day
- Saturday – TEE CLOSED to GREEN FEE PLAYERS until 2.30pm (Club’s main “members competition day”)
- Sunday – course open all day
Please feel free to come in and chat regarding your requirements, as if we don’t have what you want in stock, we will do our best to source your needs.
Professional Repair Service
A 2-3 day service is provided for regrips and other club repairs.
A full qualified NZPGA Professional is available by appointment to assist with your coaching repairs.
From the beehives housed on the golf course, a range of “The Beekeepers” locally produced products are in stock – Manukau, Clover & Honey Drew together with honey based lozenges.