Located in beautiful North Canterbury, just 20 minutes north of Christchurch city, the Rangiora Golf Club boasts country hospitality with all the city conveniences. Our spectacular course will provide a great day out for all levels of golfing ability. The course is complemented by a practice range, chipping green with practice bunker, putting green, and a golf shop. Whether you are looking to join in one of our many competitions or just looking to play casually, we look forward to welcoming you to our course.
Course conditions are good.
- Monday – course open all day
- Tuesday – tee closed to green fee players from 9.00am to 11.00am
- Wednesday – tee closed to green fee players from 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Thursday – tee closed to green fee players from 9.00am until 10.30am
- Friday – course open all day
- Saturday – TEE CLOSED to GREEN FEE PLAYERS until 2.30pm (Club’s main “members competition day”)
- Sunday – course open all day
Green fee players may play at any time subject to tee time availability.
Saturday is the Club’s main “members competition day” with limited tee times after 2.30pm.
FROST Delay - in frosty conditions the course will be closed until 9.30am.
Tee Bookings can be made via the NZ Golf DotGolf System, DotGolf App or by contacting the Golf Shop.
Located just 20 minutes north of Christchurch and catering for all levels of golfing ability our spectacular golf course is a perfect venue for companies and social groups.