A Brief History
The Rangiora Golf Club has been providing facilities and events to golfers since 1908.
Originally a 9 hole course, it has survived disaster when in January 1953 the Ashley River cover the entire course in waist deep water. As the floodwaters disappeared a new team spirit from members and the local community had the course back in playing condition before long.
The last significant change to the golf course was in 1966 when the course was developed from 12 to 18 holes, which is the highly rated course we have today.