Newsletter – 21 September
Alert Level 2 Update
The updated announced this week allows for the Club is that numbers in the Clubhouse have risen to 100 maximum. The furniture has been rearranged accordingly and we request that it is not moved.
However. the balance of restrictions still apply:-
- physical distancing of at least 2m should be maintained
- customers in clubhouse do not need to wear a facemask when eating and drinking
- staff working inside the clubhouse and golf shop must legally wear a facemask
- customers in the golf shop do need to wear a facemask
On the Golf Course, all existing restrictions apply.
With the disruptions of the Alert Levels, a “one club” finals day is not possible and finals will be played as follows:-
- 9 Holes – Tuesday, 28 September (no 1 tee from 9.30am to 9.48am playing holes 1 to 9)
- Women’s – semifinals Saturday 2 October, finals Sunday 3 October
- Men’s – semifinals Saturday 25 September, finals Saturday 2 October
To accommodate the Saturday rounds, there will be some alterations to the main field tee times.
Women’s Teams Stableford – Thursday, 30 September
Friday Tournament – recommencing Friday, 1 October. Please make your bookings on-line.
Twilight “12 Hole” Haggle – commencing Tuesday, 19 October
The course and practice facilities will be closed for renovation from Monday, 4 October to Thursday, 7 October inclusive.
We have been advised by our power supplier that there will be a “power outage” on Friday, 24 September from 9.00am to 4.00pm. During this outage, the scorecard machine will not be operational.