Newsletter – 20 May 2020
As we move forward within Level 2 we continue to work within the guidelines and restrictions, particularly contact tracing, and as we reintroduce Club competitions continual review of these and tee times will take place and altered as necessary.
Contact Tracing has been made a little easier with the use of “online tee bookings” and you are asked to continue to “check-in” through the Golf Shop.
Clubhouse – Opening Saturday
- All golfers must be seated, have separation from other groups, and should only sit with the group they played golf with.
- When purchasing from the bar or catering, please ensure you observe the physical distancing and follow the directional signage.
- All players should practice safe hygiene before entering the Clubhouse plus sanitiser will be available at the bar.
– One person per table may order at a time
– Payment by exact or near to change and Eft-Pos would be appreciated
– Players should take a seat, with one person per table ordering/paying at a time
– Food will be delivered to the tables from the kitchen
– Payment by exact or near change would be appreciated.
– Scones and muffins
– Bar snack menu
– Toasties made to order (orders can be placed through the Golf Shop before you head out to play)
– Pies and mini savouries will available through the kitchen
Cabinet food will be added to the menu and available through the kitchen from Tuesday 26 May.
Program & Competitions
Simpson Trophy – Saturday, 30 May 2020
Round 2 now becomes Round 1 with the competition reduced to 3 rounds.
Tee timesheet will be available online or if you need assistance, please see the Golf Shop staff.
Entry fee: $5.00
ARK Tournament – Sunday, 31 May 2020
Tee timesheet will be available online with times from 10.00am to 10.40am.
Entry fee: $10.00
Cotter Cup – Monday, 1 June 2020
Regrettably this Cup will not be played for this year.
Men’s Competition – Saturday, 6 June
The traditional normal “drawn” tee times will be completed by the Match Committee on Wednesday evening with publication by mid-afternoon Thursday.
It is planned to restart the Friday Tournament as from 19 June.
The tee timesheet will be available online with times from 11.00am to 11.30am.
Golf Shop Two’s
This competition will commence Saturday, 23 May for those interested.
Online Tee Bookings
At present the online timesheets are available 5 days out. It is our intention to increase the time frame to 7 days and even further.
We would encourage members to download the DotGolf App which is extremely user friendly. If you would like a little help on setting this up or are not sure how it works, we are happy to go through the setup and login process with you.