Newsletter – 14 September 2021
From today the clubhouse is open and will be operational under the Level 2 restrictions which we would ask that you observe:
- entrance will be via the new sliding door at the front of the building
- you will be required to either scan or register when entering (as a different facility from the golf course)
- seating has been arranged to accommodate 50 people and must not be moved
- food can be ordered off the table menu’s at the kitchen counter (maximum of 2 people ordering at a time)
- beverages can be ordered from the right hand side of the bar (maximum of 2 people ordering at a time)
- mask wearing while not required when eating and drinking is encouraged
- cashless or card payment is preferred
- please avoid congregating in the toilet/locker room areas
- masks are required to be worn in the Golf Shop
- Contract Tracing by either QR scanning or signing the register is mandatory and in addition to printing a scorecard
- Physical distancing around the clubhouse of 2 metres must be maintained at all times
- Scorecard machines will be operational
- Scorecards should not be exchanged – some form of verbal certification, ie name or club ID
- Pin flags are to be left in the hole and should not be touched or removed
- Ball washers, drinking fountains and sand buckets will not be available
Men’s Competition Match Fees
“PayWave” will be available or alternatively if using cash, please ensure that wherever possible you have the correct change.
As many of you purchased “personalized” sand buckets there is no reason that you shouldn’t start using these again.
We would confirm that renovation of the greens will take place from Monday, 4 October until Thursday, 7 October including all practice facilities, reopening on Friday 8 October. At the same time the reseeding of the fairways will take place.
These will recommence on 1 October 2021.
Thank you for your patience and helping us get it right.