Covid-19 Level 2
Following the announcement last evening that we are to re-enter Level 2 from mid-day until mid-night Friday, we will reinstate social distancing and health and safety protocols.
- All Golf Club facilities will be open.
- Please adhere to general hygiene measures.
- Physical distancing should be maintained on the golf course and throughout the club’s facilities.
- Clubhouse seating has been arranged to provide adequate separation between groups – please do not re-arrange.
- Contract Tracing – members are requested to either “book online” or “check-in” at the Golf Shop even if you are only playing a few holes or using the practice facilities.
- The handicap system will be operational and scorecards maybe accessed through the card machine.
- Scorecards should not be exchanged but some form of verbal certification should take place, ie competitors name or club ID is deemed that verbal certification has been agreed upon.
- Pin flags are to be left in the hole and should not be touched or removed by any player.
- Do not shake hands.
Please be vigilant and if you unwell, please stay at home.